Thursday, May 12, 2016

day four

day four:

dear mama,

I love you because you are basically a chef. You make the yummiest food all the time. Even the simple stuff. I love being home for some of your meals. I wish you could come with me to college and cook for me all the time :) and just be with me all the time in general. I did not take advantage of your cooking when I was still living at home year round. So much wasted money out to eat when I could be getting better food for free in the kitchen of my mama. The golf team stayed over a couple of weeks ago and they are still talking about how good your meatballs and spaghetti were! I get to brag about you all the time to my friends! Hopefully one day you can teach me how to cook. Otherwise my future family is out of luck because my current menu options include buttered noodles and toast. 

Love you always! 

Haley <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment